Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Good job.

The only thing that I had a problem with was the bug at the train station by Magus when I went between the two trains in the corner and got stuck, making me have to restart this awesome game. And some of the dialogue boxes would cut off so you couldn't see everything that person would say.

Treasure Assault v0.9 Treasure Assault v0.9

These keep on getting better...

You really need some lives...BUT THIS SERIES IS AWESOME.

Aldarnc responds:

Thanx :D, lives will be in the next version, i promise XD

Treasure Assault v0.8 Treasure Assault v0.8

Dude!

Kick-ass game right here! And the sound is very awesome! Make much more!

Aldarnc responds:

Play the latest version ;D

Escape I Escape I

Great work

Heh, Remember me? Glad to see you put it on Newgrounds. I think the part after the maze is still buggy, I'll check sometime.

Grave 2 Grave 2

Pretty damn good.

I'll admit, the art was a drawback, so next time you should ask around for an artist. But the gameplay was solid, and very fun.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Great work!

This is good stuff, but it's annoying how you put the ad for your site in an Instant Message that opens up in the newgrounds window! I clicked on it at least 4 times during gameplay! Fix it!!

Mickey is Pissed Mickey is Pissed

Good work

Man, you need some health packs! I got to Eskimo Bob and died, which pissed me off!

Clock Scene v.2 Clock Scene v.2

Excellent work, my boy...

YOU BETTER HELP ME OUT A SUBMISSION, OR YOU ARE OUT OF THE CREW! Ha, just kidding, but you better help me out...

Anyways, I like this song, but the version Fear Factory made, not the original...but anyways, I liked to gun looks, and all the scenes...very nicely made!
Keep it up!

DaEnglishWeiner responds:

thank you. and i will help you with a submision if you like. unless your friends with that pirate buns fag.

Popup Stopper (V .9) Popup Stopper (V .9)

Ha, nice game

Wooo, first time I played, I got 26,897,890! Very fun game! Make more!

Stupidance 2 Stupidance 2

AAAHHH!!!

MUCH better than the original! A bigger and better soundtrack! More stuff! Competition mode! This was a big step up from the original! ALL my 5!

Joelasticot responds:

Yeah I know! I worked a lot on this one, and the first one is like nothing compared to this. Thanks!